Friday, September 3, 2010

In Progress

So, I came up with an idea.  And as I would expect for someone like me, I immediately began writing.  Hopefully the project will continue to go as well as it has so far.  I've already got nearly 2300 words written so far, so it's a good start.

I'm debating whether or not to tell you all what the subject is, but I don't want to spoil it.

Anyway, I'm still taking suggestions for a novel, as this project I started is completely alternative to what I was expecting to attempt to write.

We're also doing a horrible job of going to bed on time.  We made it to bed at 11:20 the night we planned to go by 11, and then have been up until after midnight last night and tonight.    Will we ever learn?

But definitely let me know if you have an idea for a novel subject.

Okay, I go to bed now.

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzonk.

No comments:

Post a Comment